SeamlessHR has launched its payroll management system, SeamlessPayroll in Ghana and Kenya!
Last year, we announced a VC-led round of funding of an undisclosed seven-figure sum to be used in unlocking our next phase of growth. As we had stated, the plans for the financing were to optimize our product suite and drive pan-African expansion. This news is evidence of a big leap of progress in that regard.
With this development, SeamlessPayroll can now process payroll for users in Ghana and Kenya, allowing:
- Automatic tax computations with the respective tax tables of each country.
- Allowing admins to generate country-specific reports.
- Computing table benefits and tax reliefs for users in Kenya.
- Overtime tax and bonus tax computation for users in Ghana.
- SSNIT computation for Ghanaian users.
- Admins to see employee profile fields relevant to their country.
- Admins to view banks based on their country.
Paul Ajayi, our VP, Payroll & Partnerships, explains that this expansion to Ghana and Kenya is just the first step in a bigger plan.
‘We started our Africa expansion for SeamlessPayroll in Ghana and Kenya based on the overwhelming requests we had been receiving from these countries. While we’re excited about this fantastic milestone in our journey, we’re already looking ahead, because the plan is to have SeamlessPayroll in at least 10 countries at the end of Q4.’
We simultaneously announced the internationalization of SeamlessPayroll with news of a slew of updates, some of which are:
- BVN check and validation
- Implementing Nigeria’s new Finance Act
- Creating Auditor permissions
- Payroll optimization
- Multiple payroll run
- Xero integration
- Flutterwave integration
- Google and Microsoft authentication
- Displaying YTD on employee payslips
SeamlessHR is committed to revolutionizing payroll management across Africa and other emerging markets with SeamlessPayroll, its world-class compensation and benefits system that allows organizations to simplify payroll, remit statutory deductions, manage employee benefits, among others.